Rex DD-4M Micro Digital Durometer
Rex's DD-4 digital durometers, successors to the popular Rex DD-3, are excellent instruments for critical data collection or repetitive quality control testing. Up to 200 readings can be stored and viewed inside the durometer or downloaded through the USB port. Features of these durable, accurate units include a large direct drive LCD display, tolerancing, a locking feature to prevent accidental erasure of tolerances, automatic shutoff, low battery warning, and 0.1 resolution.
With these impressive capabilities, these are truly state-of-the-art, ideal instruments for lab use.
The Model DD-4M uses a sharp cone point indentor, with a spring force of only 78 grams to test specimens as thin as .050″ (1.25 mm). It is available in Type A only, and gives readings to approximately +/- 2 points compared to those determined by a standard Type A durometer.
The Model DD-4M conforms to ASTM D2240 only if used with a dampened operating stand with a controlled rate of descent (Model OS-3). Supplied with batteries and AC adapter; one year warranty; generally available from stock.
- Includes NIST Calibration Certificate
- Conforms to ASTM D2240*
- One year warranty
- Custom made carrying case
- High and low buttons for setting tolerance limits
- Solid state circuitry with LCD display
- Batteries included
- Response speed is immediate
- Holds reading until reset
- 0.1 resolution
- Dial rotates up to 270°
- Extra-Large Number Display
- Up to 200 measurement readings can be stored inside the indicator and viewed on the LCD
- Outputs readings to data collection software via USB communication using Rex approved cables; smart cable outputs directly to any Windows application
- 12.7 mm (1/2″) diameter presser foot
- Size: 2.5″ x 6.125″H
- Weight: 7.15 oz.
*If used with a controlled descent operating stand.