Monarch Phaser-Strobe pbx
Operating range of 30 to 50,000 flashes per minute
Virtual RPM mode for slow motion viewing of high speed events
Phase shift adjustable by either phase angle or time
100 million flash xenon lamp provides exceptional output
Backlit alphanumeric LCD shows flash rate, degrees, time
The Phaser-Strobe pbx (item 41341) incorporates the advanced design features of the Nova-Strobe dbx stroboscope, while offering an extended operating range of 30 to 50,000 flashes per minute, as well as external phase shifting. The unique digital adjustment knob can select the decade for adjustments, so coarse and fine adjustments of flash rates can be made quickly, with exceptional resolution. The Phaser-Strobe pbx operates with internal rechargeable batteries or continuously from AC line power.
This unit offers N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration, nine memory settings displayed in flashes per minute or flashes per second, rapid doubling or halving of current flash rate, tachometer mode from optional remote sensors, TTL compatible input/output jacks, standard 1/4-20 threaded bushing for tripod mounting, and battery charge indicator LED.
Includes stroboscope and PSC-pbxU universal recharger (item 41348).
- Flash Range: 30 - 50,000 FPM (flashes per minute); 0.5 - 830 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 0.002% of reading /- 1 FPM
- Digital Adjustment: 36 detents per revolution and blinking decade selection
- Flash Rate Resolution (Internal Triggering): 0.01 to 1.0 FPM (menu selectable)
- Update Time: Instantaneous
- Phase Delay: 0.1 to 359.9 degrees
- Time Delay: 0.01 to 1000 milliseconds
- Virtual RPM (Slow Motion): 0 - 200 virtual RPM
- Flash Energy (Typical): 230 mJoule up to 3450 FPM
- Flash Duration (Typical): 8 - 20 usec
- Average Power: 11 watts @ 3000 FPM; >13 watts @ 3450 FPM
- Tachometer Mode: 5 - 250,000 RPM from external trigger
- External Input: Input pulse: 0.5 usec min., TTL to 24V max (1/8" phone plug)
- Trigger Output/Remote Sync: 3.3V TTL compatible 40 usec pulse: positive/negative
- Power: Internal rechargeable batteries with AC power supply/recharger
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (0.85 kg), including batteries
The Phaser-Strobe pbx Kit (item 41342) includes the Phaser-Strobe pbx stroboscope, plus the PSC-pbxU universal recharger (item 41348) and a spare lamp (item 41361), all in a latching carrying case (item 41371).
The PSC-pbxU (item 41348) recharger operates at 115/230 Vac at 50/60 Hz., and includes U.S.A., U.K., Australian, and Euro plug adaptors.