The Diversified Drawdown Platform ™
- Fitted with a two piece full-width magnetic clamp which grips samples securely, leaving both hands free to facilitate sample placement. The easily removable clamp also allows direct payoff from a narrow web butt end or similarly reeled sample.
- The test surface is large enough for direct A — B coating or ink comparisons.
- A 12″ x 12″ smoothing pad is bonded to the surface of the half inch thick float glass; normal drawdown pressure compresses the engineered silicone pad enough to provide uniform coating distribution with minimal squirm. The result is a uniform, reproducible drawdown.
- Each unit is meticulously inspected to assure flatness.
- A pocket wet film thickness gauge is included.
- Originally designed specifically for metering rod testing, the Diversified Drawdown Platform™ is also ideal for use with ACCU DYNE Applicators™, ACCU COAT Applicators™, and for other critical sample holding applications.
- 5 pre-adjusted shock absorbing leveling feet and a surface mounted level ensure precise leveling and firm footing.
- The surface-mounted liquid crystal thermometer is accurate to within +/- 2° F or better.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Glass flat within +/- .010″ side to side
Pad thickness within +/- .0015″ side to side
We ship via UPS ground service prepaid at no charge to all U.S. commercial addresses, and correspondingly discount all residential and air shipments. Minimum order $40.00.