ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
1682. Carr, A.K., Increase in the surface energy of metal and polymeric surfaces using the one atmosphere uniform glow discharge plasma (OAUGDP) (MS thesis), Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville, Aug 1997.
1726. Carre, A., Polar interactions at liquid/polymer interfaces, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 21, 961-981 (2007).
1614. Carre, A., S. Moll, J. Schultz, and M.E.R. Shanahan, A novel interpretation of contact angle hysteresis on polymer surfaces, in Adhesion 11, Allen, K.W., ed., 82+, Elsevier, 1987.
1952. Carre, A., and J. Vial, Simple methods for the prediction of surface free energy and its components: Application to polymers, J. Adhesion, 42, 265-276 (Oct 1993).
2019. Carrino, L., G. Moroni, and W. Polini, Cold plasma treatment of polypropylene surface: A study on wettability and adhesion, J. Materials Processing Technology, 121, 373-382 (Feb 2002).
1784. Carroll, B.J., The accurate measurement of contact angle, phase contact areas, drop volume, and Laplace excess pressure in drop-on-fiber systems, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 57, 488-495 (Dec 1976).
1967. Carter, A.R., Adhesion to polyolefins with flexible adhesives, J. Adhesion, 12, 37-49 (May 1981).
1410. Cassio, V., amd F. Rimediotti, Plasma pre-treatment in aluminum web coating: A converter experience, in 42nd Annual Technical Conference Proceedings, Society of Vacuum Coaters, 1999.
2029. Castner, D.G., B.D. Ratner, and A.S. Hoffman, Surface characterization of a series of polyurethanes by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and contact angle methods, J. Biomaterials Science, 1, 191-206 (1989).
51. Cazabar, A.M., and M.A. Cohen Stuart, Dynamics of wetting: effects of surface roughness, J. Physical Chemistry, 90, 5845-5849 (Oct 1986).
1198. Cazabat, A.M., S. Gerdes, M.P. Valignat, and S. Villette, Dynamics of wetting: from theory to experiment, Interface Science, 5, 129-139 (Sep 1997).
1199. Cepeda-Jiminez, C.M., R. Torregrosa-Macia, and J.M. Martin-Martinez, Surface modifications of EVA copolymers induced by low pressure RF plasmas from different gases and their relation to adhesion properties, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 17, 1145-1159 (2003).
433. Chae, C., Characterization of surfaces by contact angle goniometry: effect of curvature on contact angle (PhD thesis), Univ. of Lowell, 1988.
626. Chakraborty, A.K., Progress and future directions in the theory of strongly interacting polymer - solid interfaces, in Polymer - Solid Interfaces, Pireaux, J.J., P. Bertrand, and J.L. Bredas, eds., 3-35, Institute of Physics Publishing, 1991.
52. Chan, C.-M., Polymer Surface Modification and Characterization, Hanser Gardner, Jan 1994.
53. Chan, R.K.S., Surface tension of fluoropolymers, I. London dispersion term, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 32, 492-498 (1970).
54. Chan, R.K.S., Surface tension of fluoropolymers, II. The polar attraction term, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 32, 499-504 (1970).
627. Chaney, R., and G. Barth, An ESCA study on the x-ray induced changes in polymeric materials, in Polymer Surface Dynamics, Andrade, J.D., ed., 171-178, Plenum Press, 1988.
434. Chang, C.-A., Enhanced Cu-teflon adhesion by presputtering treatment: effect of surfcae morphology changes, Applied Physics Letters, 51, 1236-1238 (1987).
435. Chang, C.-A., Interface interactions relevant to packaging techology, Thin Solid Films, 166, 97 (1988).
1846. Chang, J.-S., P.A. Lawless, and T. Yamamoto, Corona discharge processes, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 19, 1152-1166 (Dec 1991).
1364. Chang, K., and R.K. Force, Time-resolved pyrene fluorescence for determination of polymer surface polarity: correlations with surface tension, Applied Spectroscopy, 49, 211-215 (Feb 1995).
436. Chang, T.C., and B.Z. Jang, Plasma treatments of carbon fibers in polymer composites, in ANTEC 90, 1257-1260, Society of Plastics Engineers, 1990.
777. Chang, W.V., and X. Qin, "Repulsive acid-base interactions": Fantasy or reality, in Acid-Base Interactions: Relevance to Adhesion Science and Technology, Vol. 2, Mittal, K.L., ed., 3-54, VSP, Dec 2000.
1787. Chapman, T.M., et al, Determination of low critical surface tensions of novel fluorinated poly(amide urethane) block copolymers I: Fluorinated side chains, Macromolecules, 28, 331-335 (1995).
1282. Chappell, P.J.C., J.R. Brown, G.A. George, and H.A. Willis, Surface modification of extended chain polyethylene fibres to improve adhesion to epoxy and unsaturated polyester resins, Surface and Interface Analysis, 17, 143-150 (Mar 1991).
1934. Charbonnier, M., M. Romand, H. Esrom, and R Seebock, Functionalization of polymer surfaces using excimer VUV systems and silent discharges: Application to electroless metallization, J. Adhesion, 75, 381-404 (May 2001).
789. Charbonnier, M., M. Romand, M. Alami, and T.M. Duc, Surface modification of poly(tetrafluoroethylene) in RF glow-discharge (H2,He,Ar,O2,N2,NH3) plasmas.XPS characterization, in Polymer Surface Modification: Relevance to Adhesion, Vol. 2, Mittal, K.L., ed., 3-28, VSP, Dec 2000.
790. Charbonnier, M., M. Romand, and M. Alami, Plasma surface modification of poly(tetrafluoroethylene) substrates: a route for electroless plating, in Polymer Surface Modification: Relevance to Adhesion, Vol. 2, Mittal, K.L., ed., 29-44, VSP, Dec 2000.
1200. Charbonnier, M., and M. Romand, Polymer pretreatments for enhanced adhesion of metals deposited by the electroless process, Intl. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, 23, 277-285 (2003).
1201. Chattopadhyay, S., R.N. Ghosh, T.K. Chaki, and A.K. Bhowmick, Surface analysis and printability studies on electron beam-irradiated thermoplastic elastomeric films from LDPE and EVA blends, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 15, 303-320 (2001).
55. Chaudhury, M.K., and G.M. Whitesides, Correlation between surface free energy and surface constitution, Science, 255, 1230-1232 (Mar 1992).
56. Cheatham, C.M., J.L. Cooper, and M.H. Hansen, Surface characterization of LDPE extrusion coatings after flame and corona treatments, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 321-328, TAPPI Press, Aug 1993.
57. Cheever, G.D., Evaluation of heterogeneous surfaces by contact angle distributions, J. Coatings Technology, 58, 37-42 (Jan 1986).
734. Chehimi, M.M., Harnessing acid-base interactions to improve adhesion, in Adhesion Promotion Techniques: Technological Applications, Mittal, K.L., and A. Pizzi, eds., 27-82, Marcel Dekker, Feb 1999.
903. Chehimi, M.M., A. Azioune, and E. Cabet-Deliry, Acid-base interactions: Relevance to adhesion and adhesive bonding, in Handbook of Adhesive Technology, 2nd Ed., Pizzi, A., and K.L. Mittal, eds., 95-144, Marcel Dekker, Aug 2003.
1479. Chehimi, M.M., E. Cabet-Deliry, A. Azioune, and M.L. Abel, Characterization of acid-base properties of polymers and other materials: Relevance to adhesion science and technology, Macromolecular Symposia, 178, 169-181 (2002).
782. Chehimi, M.M., M. Delamar, J. Kurdi, F. Arefi-Khonsari, V. Lavaste, and J.F. Wat, Charaterisation of acid-base properties of polymer surfaces by XPS, in Acid-Base Interactions: Relevance to Adhesion Science and Technology, Vol. 2, Mittal, K.L., ed., 275-298, VSP, Dec 2000.
58. Chen, B.-L., Surface properties of corona treated polyethylene films containing N-(2-hydroxyethyl) erucamide as slip agent for enhanced adhesion of aqueous ink, TAPPI J., 81, 185-189 (Aug 1998).
1001. Chen, B.L., Slip agents for polyolefin films printed with water-based inks, in Polyolefins XI, 705-712, Society of Plastics Engineers, 1999.
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys