ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
382. Weiss, H., Surface energy can inhibit ink transfer on ceramic rolls, Paper Film & Foil Converter, 68, 62 (Jan 1994).
383. Weiss, H., Surface tension flexo condition being studied, Paper Film & Foil Converter, 68, 10 (Apr 1994).
596. Weiss, H., Increasing the wettability of film and foil webs, II, Paper Film & Foil Converter, 61, 74-78 (Jul 1987).
1031. Weitzsacker, C.L., N. Dontula, A. Centeck, M.J. Ricj, and L.T. Drzal, Utilising x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy to investigate modified polymer surfaces, in 20th Annual Anniversary Meeting, 641-643, Adhesion Society, 1997.
829. Wells, R.K., J.P.S. Badyal, I.W. Drummond, K.S. Robinson, and F.J. Street, Plasma oxidation of polystyrene vs. polyethylene, in Plasma Surface Modification of Polymers: Relevance to Adhesion, Strobel, M., C.S. Lyons, and K.L. Mittal, eds., 113-122, VSP, Oct 1994.
1882. Wells, R.K., J.P.S. Badyal, I.W. Drummond, K.S. Robinson, and F.J. Street, Plasma oxidation of polystyrene vs. polyethylene, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 7, 1129-1137 (1993).
384. Wenzel, R.N., Surface roughness and contact angle (letter), J. Physical Chemistry, 53, 1466-1467 (1949).
735. Wertheimer, M.R., L. Martinu, J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha, and G. Czeremuszkin, Plasma treatment of polymers to improve adhesion, in Adhesion Promotion Techniques: Technological Applications, Mittal, K.L., and A. Pizzi, eds., 139-174, Marcel Dekker, Feb 1999.
869. Wertheimer, M.R., and R. Bartnikas, Degradation effects of plasma and corona on polymers, in Plasma Processing of Polymers (NATO Science Series E: Applied Sciences, Vol. 346), d'Agostino, R., P. Favia, and F. Fracassi, eds., 435-452, Kluwer Academic, Nov 1997.
385. Westerdahl, C.A.L., J.R. Hall, E.C. Schramm, and D.W. Levi, Gas plasma effects on polymer surfaces, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 47, 610-620 (1974).
386. Wetterman, R.P., Electrical surface treatment of polyolefin packaging materials for improved adhesion and printing, J. Packaging Technology, 6, 22-25 (Nov 1990).
910. Wettermann, R.P., Electrical surface treatment of medical plastics, Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry, 0, (Oct 1990).
741. Wheale, S.H., J.P.S. Badyal, J. Bech, and N.H. Nilsson, Atmospheric versus low-pressure plasma oxidation of rubber surfaces, in Polymer Surfaces & Interfaces III, Richards, R.W., and S.K. Peace, eds., 285-297, John Wiley & Sons, Jul 1999.
597. Whitehouse, S.L., Advances in adhesion of thermoplastic elastomers to other substrates, in ANTEC 93 (Volume 1), 928-932, Society of Plastics Engineers, 1993.
1398. Whiteside, D.L., Corona treating of substrates, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 89, TAPPI Press, Aug 1985.
840. Whitesides, G.M., H.A. Biebuyck, J.P. Folkers, and K.L. Prime, Acid-base interactions in wetting, in Acid-Base Interactions: Relevance to Adhesion Science and Technology, Mittal, K.L., and H.R. Anderson Jr., eds., 229-242, VSP, Nov 1991.
1911. Whitesides, G.M., H.A. Biebuyck, J.P. Folkers, and K.L. Prime, Acid-base interactions in wetting, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 5, 57-69 (1991).
598. Wightman, J.P., T.D. Lin, and H.F. Webster, Surface chemical aspects of polymer/metal adhesion, Intl. J. Adhesion and Adhesives, 12, 133-137 (Jul 1992).
2016. Wilhoit, D.L., and V.J. Dudenhoeffer, Process of corona treating a thermoplastic tubular film, U.S. Patent #5,407,611, Apr 1995.
705. Willard, N.P., A.R. Balkenende, H.J.A.P. van de Boogaard, and M. Scholten, Assessment of the surface free energy of low-energy solids by means of contact angle measurements, Presented at First International Congress on Adhesion Science and Technology, Oct 1995.
1566. Williams, K., and B. Bauman, New technology for enhancing wood-plastic composites, JCT CoatingsTech, 4, 52-57 (Aug 2007).
599. Willows, R.S., and E. Hatschek, Surface Tension and Surface Energy and Their Influence on Chemical Phenomena, J. & A. Churchill, 1923.
387. Winters, H.F., R.P.H. Chang, C.J. Mogab, J. Evans, J.A. Thornton, and H. Yasuda, Coatings and surface modification using low pressure non-equilibrium plasmas, Materials Science and Engineering, 70, 53-77 (1985).
858. Wolf, B.A., Interfacial tension between polymer-containing liquids - predictability and influences of additives, in Macromolecular Symposia 139: Macromolecules at Interfaces, Kahovec, J., ed., 87-92, Wiley-VCH, Aug 1999.
388. Wolf, R.A., Corona treating & the printing process, Flexo, 26, 58-59 (Jun 2001).
696. Wolf, R.A., Atmospheric plasma: The new functional treatment for nonwovens, in 2002 TAPPI PLACE Conference Proceeding CD-ROM, TAPPI Press, Sep 2002.
1157. Wolf, R.A., Surface treating substrates: Atmospheric plasma technology benefits flexible packaging print adhesion, Flexo, 30, 26-27 (Oct 2005).
1164. Wolf, R.A., Atmospheric plasma: a new surface treatment technology for promoting flexographic printing adhesions', in 2005 FFTA Forum, Flexographic Technical Association, Mar 2005.
1328. Wolf, R.A., Corona treatment: a process overview, http://www.idspackaging.com/Common/Paper/Paper_177, 0.
1388. Wolf, R.A., Atmospheric plasma - The new functional treatment for extrusion coating and lamination processes, http://www.idspackaging.com/Common/Paper/Paper_173, 0.
1415. Wolf, R.A., Unique atmospheric plasma surface pre-treatment approach for improving adhesion, Plastics Decorating, 0, 13-17 (Oct 2006).
1494. Wolf, R.A., Comparison of flame vs. plasma treatment, http://www.vacuumcoatingblog.co.uk, Aug 2006.
1501. Wolf, R.A., New approach to surface treatment, Converting, 24, 34-37 (Dec 2006).
1503. Wolf, R.A., New atmospheric plasma and photografting approach for permanent surface tension and coating adhesion, in AIMCAL 2006 Fall Technical Conference, AIMCAL, Oct 2006.
1542. Wolf, R.A., Surface activation systems for optimizing adhesion to polymers, in SPE Decorating and Assembly Div. Topcon, Society of Plastics Engineers, Jun 2004.
1557. Wolf, R.A., Advances in adhesion with CO2-based atmospheric plasma surface modification, in ANTEC 2007, Society of Plastics Engineers, May 2007.
1619. Wolf, R.A., Response to question on corona treatment of metallized CPP film, http://www.webcoatingblog.com, Oct 2007.
1624. Wolf, R.A., Response to question on modes of measuring or characterizing plasma treatment efficiency on Kapton, http://www.webcoatingblog.com, Sep 2007.
1771. Wolf, R.A., How to determine optimal treatment levels for plastic films, Flexo, 34, 34-36 (Jan 2009).
1054. Wolf, R.A., and R.E. Ellwanger, Inline functional coatings of surfaces via plasma CVD at atmospheric pressure, in 2003 PLACE Conference and the Global Hot Melt Symposium, TAPPI Press, Sep 2003.
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys