ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
1545. Tietje, A., Corona treating systems for coater-laminators, in TAPPI 1978 Conference Proceedings, 173+, TAPPI Press, 1978.
1739. Timerghazin, Q.K., S.L. Khursan, and V.V. Shereshovets, Theoretical study of the reaction between ozone and the C-H bond: Gas-phase reactions of hydrocarbons with ozone, J. Molecular Structure, 489, 87-93 (1999).
365. Timmons, C.A., and W.A. Zisman, The effect of liquid structure on contact angle hysteresis, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 22, 165-171 (1966).
1942. Tingey, K., K. Sibrell, K. Dobaj, K. Caldwell, M. Fafard, and H.P. Schreiber, Surface restructuring of polyurethanes and its control by plasma treatment, J. Adhesion, 60, 27-38 (Jan 1997).
366. Tirrell, M., Polymer surface forces, Physics Today, 40, 65-66 (Jan 1987).
992. Tissington, B., G. Pollard, and I.M. Ward, Study of the effects of oxygen plasma treatment on the adhesion behaviour of polyethylene fibres, Composites Science and Technology, 44, 185-195 (1992).
999. Tod, D.A., and P.D. Wylie, Surface pretreatments for hypalon, in Adhesion '99, 375-379, Institute of Materials, 1999.
1609. Tolinski, M., Energetic surface treatments: advanced methods increase surface energy and properties, Plastics Engineering, 63, 46-47 (Oct 2007).
896. Tomasino, C., J.J. Cuomo, and C.B. Smith, Plasma treatments of textiles, in The Fifth Annual International Conference on Textile Coating and Laminating, W.C. Smith, ed., Technomic, Nov 1995.
1884. Toussaint, A.F., and P. Luner, The wetting properties of grafted cellulose films, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 7, 635-548 (1993).
1842. Toyama, M., A. Watanabe, and T. Ito, Surface wettability of alkyl methacrylate polymers and copolymers (letter), J. Colloid and Interface Science, 47, 802-803 (1974).
2003. Toyama, M., and T. Ito, Studies on surface wettability of stereoscopic poly(methacrylic acid esters), J. Colloid and Interface Science, 49, 139-142 (Oct 1974).
727. Tricot, Y.-M., Surfactants: static and dynamic surface tension, in Liquid Film Coating: Scientific Principles and Their Technological Implications, Kistler, S.F., and P.M. Schweizer, eds., 99-136, Chapman & Hall, Jan 1997.
367. Triolo, P.M., and J.D. Andrade, Surface modification and characterization of commonly used catheter materials, J. Biomedical Materials Research, 17, 129-147 (1983).
584. Tsai, P.P.-Y., G.-W. Qin, and L.C. Wadsworth, Theory and techniques of electrostatic charging of melt-blown nonwoven webs, TAPPI J., 81, 274-278 (Jan 1998).
1680. Tsai, P.P.-Y., L. Wadsworth, P.D. Spence, and J.R. Roth, Surface modifications of nonwoven webs using one atmosphere glow discharge plasma to improve web wettability and other textile properties, in Proceedings of the 4th Annual TANDEC Conference on Meltblowing and Spunbonding Technology, TANDEC, Nov 1994.
863. Tserepi, A., J. Derouard, N. Sadeghi, and J.P. Booth, Kinetics of radicals in fluorocarbon plasmas for treatment of polymers, in Plasma Processing of Polymers (NATO Science Series E: Applied Sciences, Vol. 346), d'Agostino, R., P. Favia, and F. Fracassi, eds., 129-148, Kluwer Academic, Nov 1997.
1122. Tserepi, A., P. Bayiati, E. Gogolides, K. Misiakos, and C. Cardinaud, Deposition of fluorocarbon films on Al and SiO2 surfaces in high-density fluorocarbon plasmas:Selectivity and surface wettability, in Plasma Processes and Polymers, d'Agostino, R., P. Favia, C. Oehr, and M.R. Wertheimer, eds., 51-64, Wiley-VCH, 2005.
2047. Tsuchida, M., and Z. Osawa, Effect of ageing atmospheres on the changes in surface free energies of oxygen plasma-treated polyethylene films, Colloid and Polymer Science, 272, 770-776 (Jul 1994).
1384. Tsuchiya, Y., K. Akutu, and A. Iwata, Surface modification of polymeric materials by atmospheric plasma treatment, Progress in Organic Coatings, 34, 100-107 (Jul 1997).
368. Tsutsui, K., A. Iwata, and S. Ikeda, Plasma surface treatment of polypropylene-containing plastics, J. Coatings Technology, 61, 65-72 (Sep 1989).
1661. Tuominen, M., and J. Kuusipalo, The effects of flame treatment on clay coated paperboard in extrusion coating, in 2005 TAPPI European PLACE Conference Proceedings, TAPPI Press, 2005.
1385. Tusek, L., M. Nitschke, C. Werner, K. Stana-Kleinschek, V. Ribitsch, Surface characterization of NH3 plasma treated polyamide 6 foils, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 195, 81-95 (Dec 2001).
1127. Tyczkowski, J., I. Krawczyk, and B. Wozniak, Plasma-surface modification of styrene-butadiene elastomers for improved adhesion, in Plasma Processes and Polymers, d'Agostino, R., P. Favia, C. Oehr, and M.R. Wertheimer, eds., 233-252, Wiley-VCH, 2005.
1703. Tyner, D.W., Evaluation of repellant finishes applied by atmospheric plasma, North Carolina State Univ., 2007.
674. Tyomkin, I., Determination of contact angles in different size pores in a porous material, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion, Vol. 2, Mittal, K.L., ed., 165-176, VSP, Sep 2002.
737. Uehara, T., Corona discharge treatment of polymers, in Adhesion Promotion Techniques: Technological Applications, Mittal, K.L., and A. Pizzi, eds., 191-204, Marcel Dekker, Feb 1999.
2098. Ulbricht, M., and G. Belfort, Surface modification of ultrafiltration membranes by low temperature plasma I: Treatment of polyacrylonitrile, J. Applied Polymer Science, 56, 325-343 (Apr 1995).
687. Ulren, L., and T. Hjertberg, Adhesion between aluminum and copolymers of ethylene and vinyltrimethoxysilane, J. Applied Polymer Science, 37, 1269-1285 (1989).
369. Utschig, S., Why is corona treating necessary in the flexo process?, Converting, 20, 28 (Aug 2002).
742. Uyama, Y., E. Uchida, and Y. Ikada, Adhesive interactions between polymer surfaces in water, in Interfacial Forces and Fields: Theory and Applications, Hsu, J.-P., ed., 329-384, Marcel Dekker, Jun 1999.
370. Uyama, Y., H. Inoue, K. Ito, A. Kishida, and Y. Ikada, Comparison of different methods for contact angle measurement, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 141, 275-279 (1991).
1004. Vaha-Nissi, M., T. Kimpimaki, J. Kuusipalo, and A. Savolainen, Adhesion in extrusion coating of dispersion coated paper/paperboard, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 559-566(V2), TAPPI Press, 1997.
1666. Van Iseghem, L.C., Coating plastics - some important concepts from a formulator's perspective, http:/www.vtcoatings.com/plastics.htm, 0.
585. Van der Linden, R., An evaluation of the phenomena and their final effects resulting from a corona discharge on low density polyethylene, in Adhesion and Absorption of Polymers, Part B, Lee, L.-H., ed., Plenum Press, 1980.
1430. Vandencasteele, N., H. Fairbrother, and F. Reniers, Selected effect of the ions and the neutrals in the plasma treatment of PTFE surfaces: An OES-AFM-contact angle and XPS study, Plasma Processes and Polymers, 2, 493-500 (Jul 2005).
1740. Varella, R., Business strategies: Surface treatments, Plastics Decorating, 0, 30-32 (Oct 2008).
374. Vargo, T.G., D.J. Hook, J.A. Gardella Jr., et al, A multitechnique surface analytical study of a segmented block copolymer poly(ether-urethane) modified through an H2O radio frequency glow discharge, J. Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 29, 535 (1991).
1825. Vargo, T.G., D.J. Hook, J.A. Gardella, Jr., M.A. Eberhardt, A.E. Meyer, R. Baier, A multitechnique surface analytical study of a segmented block copolymer poly(ether-urethane) modified through an H2O radio frequency glow discharge, J. Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 29, 535-545 (1991).
852. Vargo, T.G., J.A. Gardella Jr., R.L. Schmitt, K.J. Hook, et al, Low energy ion scattering spectrometry of polymer surface composition and structure, in Surface Characterization of Advanced Polymers, Sabbatini, L., and P.G. Zambonin, eds., 163-180, VCH, Jul 1993.
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys