ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
1893. Kruse, A., G. Krueger, A. Baalman, and O.-D. Henneman, Surface pretreatment of plastics for adhesive bonding, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 1611-1621 (1995).
1894. Murahara, M., and M. Okoshi, Photochemical surface modification of polypropylene for adhesion enhancement by using an excimer laser, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 1593-1599 (1995).
1895. Murahara, M., and K. Toyoda, Excimer laser-induced photochemical modification and adhesion improvement of a fluororesin surface, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 1601-1609 (1995).
1896. Hill, J.M., E. Karbashewski, A. Lin, M. Strobel, and M.J. Walzak, Effects of aging and washing on UV- and ozone-treated poly(ethylene terephthalate) and polypropylene, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 1575-1591 (1995).
1897. Walzak, M.J., S. Flynn, R. Foerch, et al, UV and ozone treatment of polypropylene and poly(ethylene terephthalate), J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 1229-1248 (1995).
1898. Grundke, K., H.-J. Jacobasch, F. Simon, and S.T. Schneider, Physico-chemical properties of surface-modified polymers, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 327-350 (1995).
1899. Greenwood, O.D., R.D. Boyd, J. Hopkins, and J.P.S. Badyal, Atmospheric silent discharge versus low-pressure plasma treatment of polyethylene, polypropylene, polyisobutylene, and polystyrene, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 311-326 (1995).
1900. Lunkwitz, K., W. Burger, U. Lappan, H.-J. Brink, and A. Ferse, Surface modification of fluoropolymers, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 9, 297-310 (1995).
1075. Novak, I, D. Lath, S. Florian, M. Dulaj, and J. Sestak, Some methods for improving the adhesive properties of isotactic polypropylene, I: Modification of polypropylene surface properties via electrical discharge, Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe, 3, 41-42 (Jan 1995).
1948. Jacobasch, H.J., K. Grundke, S. Schneider, and F. Simon, Surface characterization of polymers by physico-chemical measurements, J. Adhesion, 48, 57-73 (Jan 1995).
922. Podhajny, R.M., Converters consultant: What can cause corona treated printed nylon film to block?, Converting, 13, 14 (Feb 1995).
937. Griese, E.W. Jr., Surface energy & printing success, Cork Ind., Feb 1995.
1364. Chang, K., and R.K. Force, Time-resolved pyrene fluorescence for determination of polymer surface polarity: correlations with surface tension, Applied Spectroscopy, 49, 211-215 (Feb 1995).
1980. Frerichs, H., J. Stricker, D.A. Wesner, and E.W. Kreutz, Laser-induced surface modification and metallization of polymers, Applied Surface Science, 86, 405-410 (Feb 1995).
2018. Blitshteyn, M., Wetting tension measurements on corona-treated polymer films, TAPPI J., 78, (Mar 1995).
559. Schreiber, H.P., et al, Inverse gas chromatography (IGC): a versatile tool for polymer surface characterization, in ANTEC 95, Society of Plastics Engineers, Apr 1995.
586. van Ooij, W.J., et al, Plasma-polymerized organic coatings deposited on metals from a DC plasma; characterization and applications of such surface modifications, in ANTEC 95, Society of Plastics Engineers, Apr 1995.
2016. Wilhoit, D.L., and V.J. Dudenhoeffer, Process of corona treating a thermoplastic tubular film, U.S. Patent #5,407,611, Apr 1995.
2098. Ulbricht, M., and G. Belfort, Surface modification of ultrafiltration membranes by low temperature plasma I: Treatment of polyacrylonitrile, J. Applied Polymer Science, 56, 325-343 (Apr 1995).
226. Lundqvist, A., L. Odberg, and J.C. Berg, Surface characterization of non-chlorine bleached pulp fibers and calcium carbonate coatings using inverse gas chromatography, TAPPI J., 78, 139-142 (May 1995).
340. Sherman, P.B., Living comfortably with water-based inks, Flexo, 20, 36-39 (Jun 1995).
1353. Kusano, Y., M. Yoshikawa, I. Tanuma, Y. Fukuura, K. Naito, et al, Surface treatment of fluoropolymer members and preparation of composite products therefrom, U.S. Patent No. 5,425,832, Jun 1995.
1564. no author cited, Converter combines profit with environmental concern, Paper Film & Foil Converter, 69, 68-70 (Jun 1995).
2034. Fourches, G., An overview of the basic aspects of polymer adhesion, I: Fundamentals, Polymer Engineering and Science, 35, 957-967 (Jun 1995).
65. Conners, T.A., and S. Banerjee, eds., Surface Analysis of Paper, CRC Press, Jul 1995.
257. Newberry, D., Glass and ceramic surface dynamics, ScreenPrinting, 85, 32-36 (Jul 1995).
379. Waterhouse, J.F., Mechanical and physical properties of paper surfaces, in Surface Analysis of Paper, Conners, T.E., and S. Banerjee, eds., 72-89, CRC Press, Jul 1995.
409. no author cited, On the surface, Package Printing, 42, 34-35 (Jul 1995).
1806. Kwok, D.Y., C.J. Budziak, and A.W. Neumann, Measurement of static and low rate dynamic contact angles by means of an automated capillary rise technique, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 173, 143-150 (Jul 1995).
83. DiGiacomo, J.D., Flame plasma treatment - a viable alternative to corona treatment, in Polymers, Laminations, & Coatings Conference Proceedings, 1995, 173-183, TAPPI Press, Aug 1995.
232. Markgraf, D.A., Corona treating electrodes: effect on treatment level and efficiency, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 159-166, TAPPI Press, Aug 1995.
578. Soutar, A.M., and V. Antonov, Foil adhesion with copolymer: time in the air gap, in Current Advances in Film Extrusion and Coextrusion Symposium 1995, TAPPI Press, Aug 1995.
501. Kaplan, S.L., Plastics and plasma surface treatment, in Decorating and Joining of Plastics RETEC, Society of Plastics Engineers, Sep 1995.
1219. Jacobasch, H.-J., K. Grundke, S. Schneider, and F. Simon, The influence of additives on the adhesion behaviour of thermoplastic materials used in the automotive industry, Progress in Organic Coatings, 26, 131-143 (Sep 1995).
1352. Murokh, I.Y., and A.A. Kerner, Surface charging to improve wettability, U.S. Patent No. 5,798,146, Sep 1995.
702. Marmur, A., Theory and measurement of contact angles, Presented at First International Congress on Adhesion Science and Technology, Oct 1995.
703. Voelkel, A., E. Andrzejewska, R. Maga, and M. Andrzejewski, Dispersive and acid-base properties of poly(dimethacrylate)s surfaces, Presented at First International Congress on Adhesion Science and Technology, Oct 1995.
704. Mangipudi, V.S., M. Tirrell, and A.V. Pocius, The use of the surface forces apparatus in the study of adhesion: polymer solid surface energies and the effect of surface treatment, Presented at First International Congress on Adhesion Science and Technology, Oct 1995.
705. Willard, N.P., A.R. Balkenende, H.J.A.P. van de Boogaard, and M. Scholten, Assessment of the surface free energy of low-energy solids by means of contact angle measurements, Presented at First International Congress on Adhesion Science and Technology, Oct 1995.
706. Doren, A., Y. Adriaensen, and P.G. Rouxhet, Dynamic study of wetting: changes in surface properties of polymers in response to various pH's, Presented at First International Congress on Adhesion Science and Technology, Oct 1995.
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys