ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
28. Blitshteyn, M., Overview of technologies for surface treatment of polymers for automotive applications, in International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, MI, Mar 1-5, 1993, Society of Automotive Engineers, Mar 1993.
124. Gengler, P., Corona treating equipment for the flexographic printer, Flexo, 18, 36-38 (Mar 1993).
509. Lane, J.M., and D.J. Hourston, Surface treatments of polyolefins, Organic Coatings, 21, 269-284 (Mar 1993).
918. Reese, D.E., The challenge of printing plastic package films, Flexo, 18, 14-27 (Mar 1993).
2008. Gao, S., and Y. Zeng, Surface modification of ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene fibers by plasma treatment I: Improving surface adhesion, J. Applied Polymer Science, 47, 2065-2071 (Mar 1993).
18. Berg, J.C., ed., Wettability, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
19. Berg, J.C., Role of acid-base interactions in wetting and related phenomena, in Wettability, Berg, J.C., ed., 75-148, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
26. Blake, T.D., Dynamic contact angles and wetting kinetics, in Wettability, Berg, J.C., ed., 251-310, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
35. Bose, A., Wetting by solutions, in Wettability, Berg, J.C., ed., 149-182, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
71. Davies, M.C., SSIMS - an emerging technique for the surface chemical analysis of polymeric biomaterials, in Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces II, Feast, W.J., H.S. Munro, and R.W. Richards, eds., 203-226, John Wiley & Sons, Apr 1993.
95. Feast, W.J., H.S. Munro, and R.W. Richards, eds., Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces II, John Wiley & Sons, Apr 1993.
125. George, G.A., Surface modification and analysis of ultra-high modulus polyethylene fibres for composites, in Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces II, Feast, W.J., H.S. Munro, and R.W. Richards, eds., 161-202, John Wiley & Sons, Apr 1993.
178. Johnson, R.E. Jr., and R.H. Dettre, Wetting of low energy surfaces, in Wettability, Berg, J.C., 1-74, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
196. Kistler, S.F., Hydrodynamics of wetting, in Wettability, Berg, J.C., ed., 311-430, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
655. van Oss, C.J., Acid-base effects at polymer interfaces, in Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces II, Feast, W.J., H.S. Munro, and R.W. Richards, eds., 267-286, John Wiley & Sons, Apr 1993.
659. Young, R.J., Characterization of interfaces in polymers and composites using Raman spectroscopy, in Polymer Surfaces and Interfaces II, Feast, W.J., H.S. Munro, and R.W. Richards, eds., 131-160, John Wiley & Sons, Apr 1993.
531. Maust, M.J., Correlation of dispersion and polar surface energies with printing on plastic films with low VOC inks, TAPPI J., 76, 95-97 (May 1993).
874. Robinson, P.J., Decorating and Coating of Plastics (Rapra Review Report 65), Rapra, May 1993.
1449. Lee, M., Cold gas plasma treatment - there is no better bond, European Adhesives and Sealants, 10, 12-13 (Jun 1993).
158. Heusch, C., Understanding surface tension, Flexo, 18, 42-43 (Jul 1993).
630. Desimoni, E., and P.G. Zambonin, Spectroscopies for surface characterization, in Surface Characterization of Advanced Polymers, Sabbatini, L., and P.G. Zambonin, eds., 1-5, Wiley-VCH, Jul 1993.
851. Reed, N.M., and J.C. Vickerman, The application of static secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS) to the surface analysis of polymer materials, in Surface Characterization of Advanced Polymers, Sabbatini, L., and P.G. Zambonin, eds., 83-162, VCH, Jul 1993.
852. Vargo, T.G., J.A. Gardella Jr., R.L. Schmitt, K.J. Hook, et al, Low energy ion scattering spectrometry of polymer surface composition and structure, in Surface Characterization of Advanced Polymers, Sabbatini, L., and P.G. Zambonin, eds., 163-180, VCH, Jul 1993.
56. Cheatham, C.M., J.L. Cooper, and M.H. Hansen, Surface characterization of LDPE extrusion coatings after flame and corona treatments, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 321-328, TAPPI Press, Aug 1993.
82. DiGiacomo, J.D., Advance technology flame plasma surface treating systems, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 227-233, TAPPI Press, Aug 1993.
148. Gunnerson, R., An aura of power, Package Printing, 40, 24+ (Aug 1993).
299. Potts, M.W., M.H. Hansen, et al, Effect of corona and flame treatments on extrusion coating performance properties, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 443-449, TAPPI Press, Aug 1993.
358. Su, C.C., Low volatile organic compounds coatings; surface energy considerations, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, 491-499, TAPPI Press, Aug 1993.
537. Morita, M., N. Tsurata, and K. Morita, Activation of wood surface by corona treatment to improve adhesive bonding, J. Applied Polymer Science, 49, 1251-1258 (Aug 1993).
539. Nicastro, L.C., R.W. Keown. J.S. Paik, and A.B. Metzner, Effect of storage temperature on the heat sealability of polypropylene film, TAPPI J., 76, 175-178 (Aug 1993).
577. Silverstein, M.S., and Y. Sodovsky, Wetting and adhesion in UHMWPE films and fibers, Polymer Preprints, 34, 308-309 (Aug 1993).
1954. Kloubek, J., and H.P. Schreiber, Futher comments on contact angle measurements on polymer solids, J. Adhesion, 42, 87-90 (Aug 1993).
1392. Markgraf, M.P., Corona treatment: An adhesion promoter for UV/EB converting, RadTech Report, 7, (Sep 1993).
204. Kutsch, W.P., Hot stamping applications and critical surface tension in the plastic industry, in SPE Decorating Div. RETEC 1993, Society of Plastics Engineers, Oct 1993.
1952. Carre, A., and J. Vial, Simple methods for the prediction of surface free energy and its components: Application to polymers, J. Adhesion, 42, 265-276 (Oct 1993).
1953. Cueff, R., G. Baud, J.P. Besse, M. Jacquet, and M. Benmalek, Surface free energy modification of PET by plasma treatment - influence on adhesion, J. Adhesion, 42, 249-254 (Oct 1993).
948. Podhajny, R.M., Converters consultant: Is there a new trend toward using primers on films rather than corona treatment?, Converting, 11, 16 (Nov 1993).
1293. Neagu, E, and R. Neagu, Polymer surface treatment for improvement of metal-polymer adhesion, Applied Surface Science, 72, 231-234 (Nov 1993).
1514. Strohmeier, B.R., Improving the wettability of aluminum foil with oxygen plasma treatment, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion: Festschrift in Honor of Professor Robert J. Good, Mittal, K.L., ed., 453-468, VSP, Nov 1993.
1632. Strobel, M., C.S. Lyons, J.M. Strobel, and R.S. Kapaun, Analysis of air-corona-treated polypropylene and poly(ethylene terephthalate) films by contact angle measurements and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion: Festschrift in Honor of Professor Robert J. Good, Mittal, K.L., ed., 493-507, VSP, Nov 1993.
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys