ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
957. Jingxin, L., and L. Xia, Surface graft polymerization of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate onto low-density polyethylene film through corona discharge in air, J. Applied Polymer Science, 81, 2881-2887 (Sep 2001).
1485. Joanny, J.F., and P.G. de Gennes, A model for contact-angle hysteresis, J. Chemical Physics, 81, 552-562 (1984).
1165. Johans, C., I. Palonen, P. Suomalainen, and P.K.J. Kinnunen, Making surface tension measurement a practical utility for modern industrial R & D, American Laboratory (News Edition), 37, 14-16 (Dec 2005).
1573. Johansson, K., Plasma modification of natural cellulosic fibres, in Plasma Technologies for Textiles, Shishoo, R., ed., 247-281, Woodhead Publishing, Mar 2007.
1426. Johansson, K.S., Ammonia plasma-simulating treatments and their impact on wettability of PET fabrics, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion, Vol. 4, Mittal, K.L., ed., 335-350, VSP, Jul 2006.
492. Johnson, B.A., Studies of advancing and receding contact angles (MS thesis), Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison, 1982.
177. Johnson, R.E. Jr., and R.H. Dettre, An evaluation of Neumann's 'Surface equation of state' (comments), Langmuir, 5, 293-295 (1989).
178. Johnson, R.E. Jr., and R.H. Dettre, Wetting of low energy surfaces, in Wettability, Berg, J.C., 1-74, Marcel Dekker, Apr 1993.
1605. Johnson, R.E. Jr., and R.H. Dettre, Contact angle hysteresis, 1: Study of an idealized rough surface, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion: The Kendall Award Symposium Honoring William A. Zisman (Advances in Chemistry Series 43), Fowkes, F.M., and R.F. Gould, eds., 112-135, American Chemical Society, 1964.
1998. Johnson, R.E., Jr., R.H. Dettre, andD.A. Brandreth, Dynamic contact angles and contact angle hysteresis, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 62, 205-212 (Nov 1977).
728. Jones, R.A.L., and R.W. Richards, Polymers at Surfaces and Interfaces, Cambridge University Press, Jun 1999.
179. Jones, W.C., Testing surfaces for cleanliness, Metal Finishing, 83, 13-15 (Oct 1985).
493. Jones, W.R., Contact angle and surface tension measurements of a five-ring polyphenyl ether, ASLE Translations, 29, 276-282 (Apr 1986).
670. Joos, P., Dynamic Surface Phenomena, VSP, Sep 1999.
494. Joos, P., and E. Rillaerts, Theory on the determination of the dynamic surface tension with the drop volume and maximum bubble pressure methods, J. Colloid and Interface Science, 79, 96-100 (1981).
495. Junnila, J., A. Savolainen, and D. Forsberg, Adhesion improvements between paper and polyethylene by pretreatment of substrates, in Polymers, Laminations and Coatings Conference Proceedings, TAPPI Press, Aug 1989.
2074. K. Kato, V.N. Vasilets, M.N. Fursa, M. Meguro, Y. Ikada, and K. Nakamae, Surface oxidation of cellulose fibers by vacuum ultraviolet irradiation, J. Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 37, 357-361 (1999).
180. Kaainoa, S., What you should know about bare-roll corona treaters, Plastics Technology, 32, 85-88 (Feb 1986).
1450. Kaczinski, M.B., and D.W. Dwight, Enhancement of polymer film adhesion using acid-base interactions determined by contact angle measurements, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 7, 165-177 (1993).
1645. Kaczinski, M.B., and D.W. Dwight, Enhancement of polymer film adhesion using acid-base interactions determined by contact angle measurements, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion: Festschrift in Honor of Professor Robert J. Good, Mittal, K.L., ed., 739-751, VSP, Nov 1993.
181. Kaczmarek, H., Changes to polymer morphology caused by UV irradiation, I. Surface damage, Polymer, 37, 189-194 (1996).
496. Kadash, M.M., and C.G. Seefried Jr., Closer characterization of corona treated PE surfaces, Plastics Engineering, 41, 45-48 (Dec 1985).
184. Kaelble, D.H., Interface degradation processes and durability, Polymer Engineering and Science, 17, 474-477 (1977).
497. Kaelble, D.H., Dispersion-polar surface tension properties of organic solids, J. Adhesion, 2, 66-81 (1970).
947. Kaelble, D.H., P.J. Dynes, and D. Pav, Surface energetics analysis of lithography, in Adhesion Science and Technology, Lee, L.-H., ed., 735-761, Plenum Press, 1975.
498. Kaelble, D.H., P.J. Dynes, and L. Maus, Surface energy analysis of treated graphite fibers, J. Adhesion, 6, 239+ (1974).
182. Kaelble, D.H., and E.H. Cirlin, Dispersion and polar contributions to surface tension of poly(methylene oxide) and Na-treated polytetrafluoroethylene, J. Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, 9, 363-368 (1971).
183. Kaelble, D.H., and J. Moacanin, A surface energy analysis of bioadhesion, Polymer, 18, 475-482 (1977).
788. Kamath, Y.K., and C.J. Dansizer, Acid-base interactions in the measurements of surface energies of textile fibers and finish liquids, in Acid-Base Interactions: Relevance to Adhesion Science and Technology, Vol. 2, Mittal, K.L., ed., 593-600, VSP, Dec 2000.
2073. Kaminska, A., H. Kaczmarek, and J. Kowalonek, The influence of side groups and polarity of polymers on the kind and effectiveness of their surface modification by air plasma action, European Polymer J., 38, 1915-1919 (Sep 2002).
1423. Kamusewitz, H., and W. Possart, The static contact angle hysteresis and Young's equilibrium contact angle, in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion, Vol. 4, Mittal, K.L., ed., 101-114, VSP, Jul 2006.
499. Kamusewitz, H., et al, How do contact angles reflect adsorption phenomena?, in ANTEC 95, Society of Plastics Engineers, 1995.
1676. Kan, C.W., The use of plasma pre-treatment for enhancing the performance of textile ink-jet printing, J. Adhesion Science and Technology, 21, 911-921 (2007).
1844. Kan, C.W., and C.W.M. Yuen, Influence of plasma treatment on the wettability and dryability of synthetic fibres, PMSE Preprints, 100, 79-80 (Mar 2009).
1688. Kanda, N., M. Kogoma, H. Jinno, H. Ychiyama, and S. Okazaki, Atmospheric pressure glow plasma discharge and its application to surface treatment and film deposition, in Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Vol. 3, 3.2.201-204, ISPC, 1991.
986. Kang, E.T., K.L. Tan, K. Kato, Y. Uyama, and Y. Ikada, Surface modification and functionalisation of polytetrafluoroethylene films, Macromolecules, 29, 6872-6879 (Oct 1996).
1586. Kang, J.-Y., and M. Sarmadi, Textile plasma treatment review - natural polymer-based textiles, AATCC Review, 10, 28-32 (2004).
1587. Kang, J.-Y., and M. Sarmadi, Textile plasma treatment review - synthetic polymer-based textiles, AATCC Review, 11, 29-33 (2004).
1155. Kaplan, S.L, and P.W. Rose, Plasma surface treatment, in Coatings Technology Handbook, 3rd Ed., Tracton, A.A., ed., CRC Press, Aug 2005.
186. Kaplan, S.L., Cold gas plasma treatment for re-engineering films, Paper Film & Foil Converter, 71, 70-74 (Jun 1997).
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys