ACCU DYNE TEST™ Bibliography
Provided as an information service by Diversified Enterprises.
total 2126 entries
951. no author cited, Surface treatment of polyolefins for decorating and adhesive bonding, Phillips Petroleum Co., 0.
952. Liebel, G., Plasma activation: Industrial technology for large-scale treatment of polypropylene, polyethylene and polypropylene/ethylene-propylene terpolymer (EPDM) parts, Technics Plasma, 0.
1328. Wolf, R.A., Corona treatment: a process overview, http://www.idspackaging.com/Common/Paper/Paper_177, 0.
1354. no author cited, Surface free energies of polymers - Optimisation of the determination of polymer surface free energy, http://www.azom.com/details.asp?ArticleID=2097, 0.
1388. Wolf, R.A., Atmospheric plasma - The new functional treatment for extrusion coating and lamination processes, http://www.idspackaging.com/Common/Paper/Paper_173, 0.
1389. Eisby, J., Corona treatment: Why is it necessary?, http://www.idspackaging.com/Common/Paper/Paper_262, 0.
1550. Stobbe, B.D., Frequency effects on corona discharge treatment, Corotec Corp., 0.
1551. Kiddell, P., Understanding and using pad printing inks, http://www.padprint1.com/Articles_UnderstandingInks.cfm, 0.
1553. Stobbe, B.D., Rx for medical surface preparation: Corona discharge treatment, http://www.corotec.com/techinfo/papers2.html?id=997131402, 0.
1666. Van Iseghem, L.C., Coating plastics - some important concepts from a formulator's perspective, http:/www.vtcoatings.com/plastics.htm, 0.
1719. no author cited, Surface free energy of ABS plastic, Top Analytica Ltd., 0.
1725. Hansen, F.K., The measurement of surface energy of polymer by means of contact angles of liquids on solid surfaces: A short overview of frequently used methods, http://www.ramehart.com/goniometers/support/surface_energy_finn.pdf, 0.
1794. Petrie, E.M., Determining critical surface tension of solid substrates, http://www.specialchem4adhesives.com/home/editorial.aspx?id=1785, 0.
599. Willows, R.S., and E. Hatschek, Surface Tension and Surface Energy and Their Influence on Chemical Phenomena, J. & A. Churchill, 1923.
1342. Lecomte du Nouy, P., A new apparatus for measuring surface tension, J. Gen. Physiol., 1, 521-524 (1919).
1492. Washburn, E.W., The dynamics of capillary flow, Physical Review, 17, 273-283 (1921).
454. Dorsey, N.E., Ring methods for surface tension measurement, Science, 69, 189+ (1929).
113. Freud, B.B., and H.Z. Freud, A theory of the ring method for the determination of surface tension, J. American Chemical Society, 52, 1772-1782 (1930).
156. Harkins, W.D., and H.F. Jordan, A method for the determination of surface and interfacial tension from the maximum pull on a ring, J. American Chemical Society, 52, 1751-1772 (1930).
551. Rideal, E.K., An Introduction to Surface Chemistry, 2nd Ed., Cambridge University Press, 1930.
521. Mack, G.L., The determination of contact angles from measurement of the dimensions of small bubbles and drops, Intl. J. Physical Chemistry, 40, 159+ (1936).
1484. Hamaker, H.C., The London van der Waals attraction between spherical particles, Physica, 4, 1058-1072 (1937).
209. Langmuir, I., Overturning and anchoring of monolayers, Science, 87, 493-500 (1938).
103. Fowkes, F.M., and W.D. Harkins, The state of monolayers adsorbed at the interface solid-aqueous solution, J. American Chemical Society, 62, 3377-3386 (1940).
1491. Derjaguin, B.V., and S.M. Levi, Film Coating Theory, Focal Press, 1943.
1789. Fox, H.W., P.W. Taylor, and W.A. Zisman, Polyorganosiloxanes: Surface active properties, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 39, 1401-1409 (1947).
384. Wenzel, R.N., Surface roughness and contact angle (letter), J. Physical Chemistry, 53, 1466-1467 (1949).
109. Fox, H.W., and W.A. Zisman, The spreading of liquids on low energy surfaces, I. Polytetrafluoroethylene, J. Colloid Science, 5, 514-531 (1950).
631. Dole, M., Surface tension measurements, in Physical Methods in Chemical Analysis, Vol. II, Berl, W.G., ed., 305-332, 1950.
1617. Sonders, L.R., D.P. Enright, and W.A. Weyl, Wettability, a function of the polarizability of the surface ions, J. Applied Physics, 21, 338+ (1950).
104. Fowkes, F.M., and W.M. Sawyer, Contact angles and boundary energies of a low energy solid (letter), J. Chemical Physics, 20, 1652 (1952).
110. Fox, H.W., and W.A. Zisman, The spreading of liquids on low energy surfaces, II. Modified tetrafluoroethylene polymers, J. Colloid Science, 7, 109-121 (1952).
111. Fox, H.W., and W.A. Zisman, The spreading of liquids on low energy surfaces, III. Hydrocarbon surfaces, J. Colloid Science, 7, 428-442 (1952).
1482. Good, R.J., A thermodynamic derivation of Wenzel's modification of Young's equation for contact angle, together with a theory of hysteresis, J. American Chemical Society, 74, 5041-5042 (1952).
1599. Harkins, W.D., The Physical Chemistry of Surface Films, Reinhold, 1952.
2090. Shafrin, E.G., and W.A. Zisman, The spreading of liquids on low-energy surfaces IV: Monolayer coatings on platinum, J. Colloid Science, 7, 166-177 (Apr 1952).
112. Fox, H.W., and W.A. Zisman, The spreading of liquids on low energy surfaces, VI. Branched-chain monolayers, aromatic surfaces, and thin liquid films, J. Colloid Science, 8, 194-203 (1953).
1916. Scholberg, H.M., R.A. Guenther, and R.I. Coon, Surface chemistry of fluorocarbons and their derivatives, J. Physical Chemistry, 57, 923-925 (1953).
1917. Ellison, A.H., H.W. Fox, and W.A. Zisman, Wetting of fluorinated solids by hydrogen-bonding liquids, J. Physical Chemistry, 57, 622-627 (1953).
1788. Ellison, A.H., and W.A. Zisman, Wettability studies of nylon, polyethylene terephthalate and polystyrene, J. Physical Chemistry, 58, 503-506 (1954).
<-- Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next-->
Magic have just lose its general manager of team and head coach, so Magic intends to invite as the general manager of team. It is said that Jackson refuse the invitation of Magic after nike nfl jerseysa series of discussion. But it seems has a favorable change. Jackson joins the Magic, which is still very possible, even the most exactly news shows that he will bring his two followecheap authentic nfl jerseysrs into Magic, which is Pippen and Shaw. Since he has resigned from Lakers as the position of head coach, he is free from home. What is more, once Magic left Jackson, it will bring mu2012 nfl nike jerseysch benefits. At least, Howard maybe thinks of his staying or not. We know that the relationship between Howard and his ex-coach of Magic was not good. And Jackson is a famous coach, nfl jerseys outletthere is no doubt that his coming will arouse the opportunity of the team. But Jackson whether he can do as a general manager which is unknown, after all, he has no experience in this licheap nfl jerseysne.
After winning the sixth game, Thunder successively entered into the Finals. Wesbrook performed very catching-eyes, he got 25 points,8 rebounds and 5 assists. He also played an important role of rchina nfl jerseyseversal. In the first quarter, Parke exploded and got 17 points and 5 assist. As can be seen from the first half, Parke got 21 points and 10 assists, while Wesbrook only got 13 points and 2wholesale jerseys assists. Afterward, Durant and Harden scored in turn, Wesbrook is obviously not willing to behind. In the second half, he wanted to protect his dignity, using his own speed to open the situationcheap nfl jerseys and got score, while Parke is not strong as before, on the contrary, he seemed to use out his energy. In contract with Parke, Wesbrook is more like a score, not a organizer. But it is notbuy nfl jerseys difficult to find that he played more wise, he not only have score, but also learn to use his advantage to create chance for teammate. He will be more strong and mature in the future, who fates cheap nfl jerseys